Castle Carvery Platinum Club cardholders can acquire Loyalty Points to spend at any Castle Carvery restaurant, depending on current promotion. Platinum club is exclusive to anyone over the age of 60.
A limit of 10 Loyalty Points can only be acquired during one transaction per day. A Platinum Card MUST be presented to acquire Loyalty Points.
The cardholder’s current balance of Loyalty Points will be printed on the cardholder’s receipt. Loyalty Points may not be spent on Sundays and Bank Holidays, although they can still be acquired. Offers are subject to change at any point.
Save up your Loyalty Points from each Castle Carvery visit to be used for the following rewards Monday to Saturday:
30 POINTS 2 for 1 Hot Beverage
60 POINTS 2 for 1 Dessert
90 POINTS 2 for 1 Carvery
120 POINTS 2 for 1 Hot Beverage
150 POINTS 2 for 1 Dessert
180 POINTS 2 for 1 Two Course Carvery
Loyalty Points can no longer be used at Fatso’s Restaurant.
PLATINUM CLUB BIRTHDAY LETTER
Prior to the month of their Birthday, Platinum Club cardholders will receive a Free Dessert Voucher.
On special occasions, Platinum Club cardholders will receive an invitation to an exclusive Platinum Club event. Details of the event will be advertised prior to the event.
This voucher entitles a Castle Carvery Platinum Club cardholder to one complimentary birthday dessert when a carvery is purchased.
1. Offer available Monday – Saturday, 12 noon until 9:30pm.
2. Excludes Bank Holidays.
3. Excludes Choc-O-Lot Challenge.
4. No Cash alternative.
5. Offer subject to change.
6. Photocopies will not be accepted.
Terms & Conditions
1. Midweek 2 course carvery offer for £13.95 is exclusively available for Platinum club cardholders.
2. Dessert choices in this promotion include Apple Pie, Lemon Meringue Pie, Fruit Crumble, Triple Chocolate Fudge Cake, Choc & Nut Fudge Sundae, Syrup Sponge Pudding, Chocolate Sponge Pudding (NGCI), Cheesecake. (NGCI Choc & Nut Fudge Sundae option available).
3. Offer not available Bank Holiday Mondays.
4. Offer valid Monday – Friday, 12 noon until 9:30pm.
5. Prices correct on all advertisements at the time of print.
6. There is no two course discount offer available Monday – Wednesday whilst the Eat Out to Help Out scheme is running.